The CFO Association of Serbia on Monday, 04.27.2020. held the VI online meeting in collaboration with the TSG Attorney’s Office on the topic: “The Impact of COVID-19 on Labor Law and Commercial Contracts”.
On this subject spoked:
- Saša Sinđelić, Lawyer, TSG
- Ivana Stefanović, Lawyer, TSG
- Ljubica Tomić, Lawyer, TSG
Members of CFO Association of Serbia had the opportunity to get answers to the main questions in this feld:
- Under what conditions can large legal entities compete for fiscal benefits and direct benefits?
- Application of Articles 116 and 117 of the Labor Law and their further clarification
- Interruption and prohibition of performing activities
- What are the limitations of the implementation of this institute and are there any conditions for its implementation. How long can it be impossible to fulfill contractual obligations by referring to this institute?
- Is the representation of a foreign legal entity entitled to fiscal benefits and government benefits?
- Payment of dividends
- Labor law issues
We thank our partners, attorneys at the TSG Law Firm for their opinions and clarifications, and our members for an effective and successful discussion.