On Wednesday, April 15, the the CFO Association of Serbia, in cooperation with the tax consulting and auditing company, Deloitte, held the Vth online meeting on the topic “Regulation on Economic Measures – Implementation of Measures and Concerns”.
On this topic spoke:
• Filip Kovačević, Director of Tax & Legal, Deloitte
• Dušanka Bastaja, Head of Business Process Solutions, Deloitte
• Pavle Kutlešić, Tax Manager, Deloitte
• Dejan Mraković, Tax Partner, Deloitte
The members of the Association had the opportunity to receive answers to current topics through interactive discussion such as:
- Calculation of taxes and contributions during a state of emergency
• Right to apply for deferred taxes and contributions
• Subsidy per employee
• Further clarified “Regulations on Conditions and Criteria for State Aid Compliance for the Elimination of Adverse Consequences Caused by the COVID-19 Outbreak”
• Financial support programs
We thank the lecturers and members of the CFO Association of Serbia for their productive discussion.